Apple Web Creation
Bespoke website design for creative websites, logos, brochures, flyers, posters and business cards
Tel: 01805 804093
Email : email@example.com
AWC @ 2016 All rights reserved
1. The contract between Apple Web Creation and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
2. The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Apple Web Creation development schemer form.
3. Although Apple Web Creation can be contacted by telephone, we will use email as our main method of communication and therefore it is the Client's responsibility to inform us of any change in email address so we always have up to date email contact details. Apple Web Creation can not be held liable in any way relating to communication issues if we are not supplied a valid email address. Please note condition No. 31 regarding cancellation of order.
4. Apple Web Creation will only commence work on a Project after completion of a design schemer and an order signature whenever the Client is present. All payments must be made within 7 days upon receipt of order confirmation and invoice. The website will be switched to Live Mode once the Client has paid in full.
5. Any deposit paid to Apple Web Creation covers the cost of design work carried out as well as any admin work and communication with Apple Web Creation. The deposit is non refundable.
6. Apple Web Creation shall expect the Client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal.
7. It is important for the Client to keep in contact with Apple Web Creation throughout the entire Project. If a Client does not make contact for 1 week we will make up to 5 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address specified when the client went ahead. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact the Project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded.
8. Where images used on the website have been purchased by Apple Web Creation UK on behalf of the Client, these images are strictly for use on the website only. Apple Web Creation are not liable for misuse of these images by the Client or any other person’s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations.
9. Apple Web Creation will host the website if the Client requires us to do so and on receipt of full payment of our Hosting fees per annum. In doing so, Apple Web Creation UK will endeavour to provide a reliable and professional service to the Client at all times but do not guarantee that the website Hosting will be available at all times, especially in the event of a technical failure beyond our control. Apple Web Creation reserves the right to alter any hosting fees at any time.
10. All hosting offered by Apple Web Creation is limited to 200mb of website space unless otherwise stated in a seperate contract. If your site requires more than 200mb of space we will advise of other hosting solutions and then cease hosting the site.
11. Apple Web Creation cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client's business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Apple Web Creation.
12. Where asked to provide search engine optimisation for a Client, Apple Web Creation do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
13. Apple Web Creation will provide the Client with an expected completion date for the Project (live on the internet) if requested. Apple Web Creation will endeavour to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the Project by this date. The expected completion date provided by any employee of Apple Web Creation is purely an estimate.
14. It is the Client’s responsibility to check with Apple Web Creation whether Open Source Software is being used or not.
15. The Client shall not be charged for Open Source Software. If there is a charge for a website using Open Source Software, the Client is paying for the installation time. Open Source Software is not owned by Apple Web Creation or the Client.
16. Apple Web Creation own all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. Once final payment is received, the Client will then own the design and code of the website, unless Open Source Software is used. Payment is required in full of the total invoice 7 days after placement of order. Images used will remain the property of Apple Web Creation, unless the images have been supplied by the Client. Item 16 is subject to item 15.
17. All images displayed on the Client's website will only be used after authorisation by the Client, and are the sole responsibility of the Client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the Client or Apple Web Creation, they will be the sole responsibility of the Client.
18. Domain names will be registered by Apple Web Creation and also registered to the Apple Web Creation current address. Although the domain names are registered to Apple Web Creation, the Client is the legal owner of the domain and if they request to have details changed or the domain transferred elsewhere, Apple Web Creation will do this within a reasonable timeframe.
19. A domain name will be registered by Apple Web Creation on behalf of the client once we have received payment and a completed, signed -
20. It is the responsibility of the Client to renew their domain names when due. If a domain name expires, Apple Web Creation can not be held liable for this. However, Apple Web Creation will make reasonable effort to contact the Client regarding domain renewal. Domain names will be registered initially for a period of 2 years.
21. If the Client does not renew the Hosting, their domain name could be made available to the public for purchase and Apple Web Creation can not be held liable for this. Hosting will be for an initial period of 1 year.
22. Renewal of Hosting is due on a yearly basis. The date of renewal will be annually from the date the website was ordered by the Client. The Hosting will not be renewed if Apple Web Creation cannot contact the Client or the Client requests for Apple Web Creation to not host this site. This will also affect the domain as per item 21.
23. The Hosting renewal charge must be received within 10 days of the Hosting expiry date. Apple Web Creation reserve the right to deactivate any website where the Hosting has expired and the Client has not paid the renewal charge. There will be an admin fee set by Apple Web Creation for reactivating the website/Hosting.
24. If the Client does not use Apple Web Creation Hosting services, then the management and Hosting of the Domain name are the full responsibility of the Client.
25. Apple Web Creation will provide 1 years hosting providing the client makes payment within 48 hours. If the deposit payment is not received within 48 hours then Apple Web Creation reserve the right to charge £175+VAT for 1 years hosting of the clients website.
26. Should a Client wish to move Hosting away from Apple Web Creation or transfer a Domain name away from Apple Web Creation, a £90 admin charge will be issued, which must be paid before the transfer takes place.
27. Apple Web Creation reserve the right to suspend a client’s website in the event of non-
28. If a website is suspended Apple Web Creation will charge a fee of £90 + vat for website reinstatement and will activiate upon receipt of cleared funds.
29. Apple Web Creation has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of Clients’ websites. In no way does the textual or image based Content of our Client's web sites constitute Apple Web Creation endorsement, or approval of the website or the material contained within the website. Apple Web Creation has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our Client's web sites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the Client's transactions with them. Apple Web Creation provides links or references to our Client's websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the links it provides be current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended Client site at all times.
30. Apple Web Creation are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on its servers or individual PCs relating to a Client's website. The Client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website.
31. Photographic fees -
32. If a Domain name is purchased by the Client through a company other than Apple Web Creation, the Client has full responsibility in making sure that the domain name is renewed when due. Apple Web Creation will not renew the Domain name when annual Hosting renewal is due if the Domain name is purchased through a company other than Apple Web Creation.
33. Apple Web Creation accept payment by credit or debit card, BACS, cash and Cheque.
34. Cancellation of an order must be made within 7 days of order placement. Cancellation after 7 days is not accepted and the signed order is legally binding by both parties and non negotiable. All cancellation notifications must be made by the person whom has authority and whom signed the original agreement. All cancellations must be received in writing at the current office address of Apple Web Creation within 7 days of placement and signing of an order. Cancellation notification will not be accepted by fax, email or telephone.
35. Apple Web Creation makes no claims that the contents of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales. Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside of the United Kingdom, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.